Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula SprayThis page contains information on Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula Spray
Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
Mint Formula Spray
Helps Maintain Udder Health in Dairy Cattle
For External Use in Animals Only
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Recommended to maintain udder health in dairy cattle.
Directions For Use
1. Clean and dry the udder area as thoroughly as possible.
2. Spray generously to the udder area after each milking or stripping for 2 to 3 days or as needed.
3. Wash udder and teats before next milking.
Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin. Can cause eye irritation. In case of eye contact, flush for 15 minutes with cold water. If irritation persists, consult your physician.
Keep in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
Water, Mineral Oil, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 80, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Tea Tree Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera, Clove Oil, Methylparaben (preservative), Lanolin, FD&C Blue #1, Propylparaben (preservative) and Vitamin E Supplement.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
NOT A DRUG
NO WITHDRAWAL TIME
Manufactured for: Aspen Veterinary Resources®, LTD., Liberty, MO 64068
16 fl oz (473 mL)
A383VP Rev. 08/19
3155 W. HEARTLAND DRIVE, LIBERTY, MO, 64068
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Udder Calm (Blue) Mint Formula Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21