Tuttle's SavossThis page contains information on Tuttle's Savoss for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Tuttle's Savoss Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Tuttle's Savoss
- Direction and dosage information for Tuttle's Savoss
Tuttle's SavossThis treatment applies to the following species:
PENETRATING FORMULA TO AID NATURAL HEALING
TRUSTED EQUINE AID SINCE 1900
A counter-irritant containing iodine and essential oils for fast, temporary relief of minor stiffness, muscle soreness, strains and swelling in leg, shoulder, hip and stifle caused by overexertion, injury or fatigue. Provides antiseptic treatment for superficial cuts and abrasions.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
SAVOSS aids nature’s inflammatory response to help relieve symptoms of unsoundness in horses. Applied to affected areas, SAVOSS stimulates blood flow, speeding nutrients and natural antibodies to aid recovery from stiffness and soreness due to simple strains, sprains, or overexertion. Early treatment of swelling due to bucked shins, bone spavins or splints may hasten recovery.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE
Directions For Use
1. Trim hair of affected area and cleanse to ensure liniment penetration. Dry thoroughly. If swollen, see “Use of Cold and Hot Packs”.
2. Massage area. Apply SAVOSS full strength with dauber daily for 5 days.
3. Apply a lanolin-based ointment daily for the next 4 days to lessen skin irritation.
4. Reapply SAVOSS and ointment treatments if necessary.
USE OF COLD AND HOT PACKS: To reduce swelling, immediately treat muscle injuries with cold packs for the first day. On following days, apply a hot, damp towel for 15 minutes and then apply SAVOSS as directed.
Tuttle's Savoss Caution
Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if excessive irritation develops. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use on horses intended for food.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Iodine, in an aromatic base of Camphor, Turpentine and essential oils of Pine, Cedar, Clove and Wormwood.
Manufactured for: TUTTLE’S HORSE CARE DIVISION, Y-TEX CORP., CODY, WYOMING 82414
U.S. 8 FL. OZ. (236.6ML)
1825 BIG HORN AVENUE, CODY, WY, 82414
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30