Thi-A-Tone PowderThis page contains information on Thi-A-Tone Powder for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Thi-A-Tone Powder Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Thi-A-Tone Powder
- Direction and dosage information for Thi-A-Tone Powder
Thi-A-Tone PowderThis treatment applies to the following species:
Products You Can Trust
B1 Calming Supplement for Horses
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS per scoop (1 oz):
Calcium Carbonate, Ground Corn, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Wheat Bran.
● Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For Equine Use Only
A palatable B1 calming supplement for horses to aid in calming in stressful situations such as training, competition and transportations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Horses in training:
● Administer 2 oz. daily as needed.
Horses not in training:
● Administer 1 oz. daily as needed.
● For animal use only.
● Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
● Keep container tightly closed.
● Store in cool, dry place.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
Fax: (803) 581-4737
5 LBS (2.3 kg)
80 Day Supply
20 LB (9.07 kg)
320 Day Supply
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Thi-A-Tone Powder information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21