Super ClearThis page contains information on Super Clear for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Super Clear Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Super Clear
- Direction and dosage information for Super Clear
Super ClearThis treatment applies to the following species:
Products You Can Trust
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 1 oz.)
Cox Super Clear (a proprietary blend of Riboflavin Supplement, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Aloe Vera, Vinegar and Peppermint Oil)
Glycerine, Honey, Lemon Juice, Ethyl Alcohol.
● Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration and consult your veterinarian.
For Equine Use Only
Super Clear® is a specifically formulated oral supplement to help support normal breathing and respiratory function in performance horses. Super Clear® will help loosen mucus, soothe and open airways.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
● Orally administer 1/2 oz 30 minutes prior to daily exercise and competition.
● For animal use only.
● Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
● In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
● Shake well before use.
● Store in cool, dry place.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
Fax: (803) 581-4737
1 QT. (946 ml)
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Super Clear information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21