Super ClearThis page contains information on Super Clear for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Super Clear Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Super Clear
- Direction and dosage information for Super Clear
Super ClearThis treatment applies to the following species:
Products You Can Trust
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 1 oz.)
Cox Super Clear (a proprietary blend of Riboflavin Supplement, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Aloe Vera, Vinegar and Peppermint Oil)
Glycerine, Honey, Lemon Juice, Ethyl Alcohol.
● Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration and consult your veterinarian.
For Equine Use Only
Super Clear® is a specifically formulated oral supplement to help support normal breathing and respiratory function in performance horses. Super Clear® will help loosen mucus, soothe and open airways.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
● Orally administer 1/2 oz 30 minutes prior to daily exercise and competition.
● For animal use only.
● Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
● In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
● Shake well before use.
● Store in cool, dry place.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
Fax: (803) 581-4737
1 QT. (946 ml)
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30