SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral Paste (Canada)This page contains information on SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral Paste for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral Paste Indications
- Warnings and cautions for SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral Paste
- Direction and dosage information for SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral Paste
SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral PasteThis treatment applies to the following species:
Natural Oat Flavor
VETERINARY HEALTH PRODUCT
Not for use in horses intended for food.
Keep out of reach of children.
Part of your performance conditioning program to support a healthy equine digestive tract.
A significant advancement in equine nutrition
Scientifically formulated to support complete digestive health
Ideal for performance horses in training and competition
My horse at its best.™
To nutritionally support the horse’s digestive tract in the face of stalling, training, competition and regimented feeding, use SUCCEED once a day, every day.
Use daily for ongoing nutritional support of a healthy and effective equine digestive tract. Ideal for performance horses, even while on an active training program.
Active ingredients per serving (1 syringe):
Oat Beta Glucan
Avena Sativa Extract, Oat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum
Directions For Use
Empty entire contents of syringe into horse’s mouth. Feed twice each day for first week of use, once each day thereafter.
For use in horses only. For best results, use with regular feed or immediately before feeding. May be used as top dress on feed.
Easy, step-by-step instructions for oral application:
1. Remove protective cap from end of syringe.
2. From either side of your horse, grasp the halter with one hand to stabilize the horse’s head.
3. With the other hand, insert the end of the syringe in your horse’s mouth where a bit would fit (just behind the teeth). Do not allow syringe to touch the palate.
4. Push the plunger slowly and evenly in two or three small steps, each time allowing your horse to swallow the oral paste, until the syringe is empty.
● Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares.
● SUCCEED is a natural product that gently maintains digestive health through good nutrition. As a result, please allow up to 90 days for full benefits.
● This product is intended to supplement the diet of horses and is not to be used in place of regular feed.
● If you pump product from syringe, do not allow to sit exposed to air for more than 30 minutes. This may reduce its appeal to the horse.
Store at temperatures below 38° C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
SUCCEED is a quality product from Freedom Health LLC.
SUCCEED® is a registered trademark and Digestive Conditioning Program™ is a trademark of Freedom Health, LLC.
©2018. All Rights Reserved.
Canadian Patent No. 2,522,765.
Manufactured by: Freedom Health LLC, 65 Aurora Industrial Parkway, Aurora, OH 44202 USA
Canadian Representative: Pressers International Products Inc., 5665 McLaughlin Rd., Mississauga, ON L5R 3K5
The Figure Seven
George Griffeth Equipment Ltd
Giddyup Western Wear
Greenhawk Harness & Equestrian Supplies
Merrill’s Horse Supplies
Trutina Pharmacy Inc.
Western Drug Distribution Center Limited
Wilson’s Tack & Veterinary Supplies Ltd
30 SYRINGES, NET WT. 27 GRAMS EACH. TOTAL NET WT. 810 GRAMS.
CA-DCP P130 01/18
65 AURORA INDUSTRIAL PARKWAY, AURORA, OH, 44202-8088
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program Oral Paste information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-09-03