QuickDerm Wound SprayThis page contains information on QuickDerm Wound Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- QuickDerm Wound Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for QuickDerm Wound Spray
- Direction and dosage information for QuickDerm Wound Spray
QuickDerm Wound SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
For dressing wounds on all animals
For cuts, hot spots, torn foot pads, flea dermatitis, lick sores, pressure ulcers, burns, abscesses and degloving injuries.
WarningsDo not use with products containing silver. Stop use and ask veterinarian if dermal irritation occurs. Only use externally.
Directions For Use
● Gently cleanse wound using standard wound care practices.
● Shake well and apply spray to affected area.
● Re-apply daily when possible.
● Cover wound if desired.
● Store at 15-30° C (59-86° F).
● Does not test.
Ingredients: polyethylene glycols, water, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, benzoic acid, salts of rubidium, calcium and zinc.
Questions or comments?
U.S. Patent No. 8,828,449
Made in the USA
Distributed by: VetCare®, 111 S. Highland #469, Memphis, TN 38111
4 fluid ounces
111 S. HIGHLAND, #469, MEMPHIS, TN, 38111
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28