PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release AerosolThis page contains information on PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol
- Direction and dosage information for PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol
PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release AerosolThis treatment applies to the following species:
One 6 oz can treats up to 5,000 ft3 of unobstructed space. (25’ x 25’ x 8’ ceiling)
KILLS: Angoumois Grain Moths, Ants (except Carpenter, Fire and Harvester), Booklice, Carpet Beetles, Chocolate Moths, Cigarette Beetles, Clothes Moths, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Drug Store Beetles, Earwigs, Fleas, Gnats, Grain Mites, Granary Weevils, Hornets, House Flies, Indianmeal Moths, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Millipedes, Mud Daubers, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Sawtoothed Grain Beetles, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths, Sowbugs, Southern House Mosquitoes, Spiders (except Brown Recluse Spiders), Ticks, Wasps and Yellowjackets
Pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide
* (butylcarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds
EPA Reg. No. 499-512
EPA Est. No. 7969-MO-1
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol Caution
● Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
● DO NOT induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
● DO NOT give ANY liquid to the person.
● DO NOT give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing
● Take off contaminated clothing.
● Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 min.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes
● Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 min.
● Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 min., then continue rinsing eyes.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-832-HELP 24 hr/day, 7 days/week.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol Caution
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Applicators and other handlers must wear the following: Long-sleeve shirt, long pants, socks, shoes and chemical-resistant gloves (made out of any waterproof material, selection category A).
User Safety Requirements: Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry. Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product. DO NOT reuse them.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
● Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
● Remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
● Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
Physical Or Chemical Hazards
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. DO NOT puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the “Directions for Use” on the label very carefully.
Highly Flammable Ingredient
Ingrediente Altamente Inflamable
Directions For Use
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE FOR INSECT INFESTATIONS IN: Apartments , Campgrounds, Food Storage Areas, Homes , Hospitals , Hotels, Motels, Nursing Homes , Resorts, Restaurants and other Food Handling Establishments , Schools , Supermarkets, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Trucks and Aircraft--Cargo Areas Only), Utilities, Warehouses and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings
Refer to the “Use Restrictions” section for special instructions for these sites.
● Does not control bed bugs.
● Apply this product only as specified on the label.
● Only protected applicators may initiate application. Exit area immediately after initiating application.
● DO NOT apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.
● Wait 2 hr after application, then open windows, vents and doors for 2 hr. If an odor is still detected, additional ventilation is required.
● DO NOT allow others to enter until sprays have dried and treated areas have been thoroughly ventilated.
● When using in food handling and processing facilities:
- DO NOT apply when facility is in operation.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water, in the treatment area, before application.
- Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces, in the treatment area, or wash them before use.
● In the home, DO NOT apply when exposed food is present. Cover or remove all exposed food in the treatment area. Cover all food preparation surfaces and utensils, in the treatment area, or wash thoroughly before use.
● DO NOT apply directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. DO NOT allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
● DO NOT apply this product in hospital rooms while occupied or in any rooms occupied by the elderly or infirm. Remove patients from room prior to treatment and thoroughly ventilate (2 hr) after application. DO NOT return patients to room until after ventilation.
● DO NOT apply in classrooms.
● DO NOT use in aircraft cabins.
● If used in dairy barns or facilities: Close milk bulk tank lids to prevent contamination from spray and from dead or falling insects. Remove or cover milking utensils before application. Wash teats of animals before milking.
● DO NOT apply more than 1 time/day.
TO USE THIS PRODUCT CORRECTLY
DO NOT use more than 1 fogger per room.
DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property.
DO NOT use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
Before You Fog:
Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated.
Remove or cover exposed foods, drinking water, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and surfaces.
Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums.
Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture and stereo or other plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger (newspaper may be used).
Close outside doors and windows.
Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerator, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
To Start Fogging:
Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper, paper towels or plastic tarp.
Shake Well Before Using. Tilt can AWAY from face (container sprays straight up). Press tab down in locked position to initiate application. Set fogger on covered stand.
Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit or other structure immediately. DO NOT reenter for 2 hours.
Fill out and place hang-tag on the door to the treated area to alert family and others with access to the treated area not to enter for 2 hr.
Wait 2 hr after application (until aerosols and vapors have dispersed), then ventilate the treated area by opening windows, vents and doors for 2 hr. If an odor is still detected, additional ventilation is required.
Food Handling Establishments
Food handling establishments are places other than private residences in which food is held, processed, prepared or served.
FOOD AREAS: Include areas for receiving, serving, storing (dry, cold, frozen, raw), packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, boxing), preparing (cleaning, slicing, cooking, grinding), edible waste storage and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, syrups).
NON-FOOD AREAS: Include areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage areas (after canning or bottling).
DO NOT apply in food areas when the facility is in operation. Prior to application, remove or cover exposed food and drinking water in the treatment area. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and food preparation surfaces, in the treatment area, or wash them before use.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
DO NOT contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product dry in a cool, dry, well ventilated area away from heat or open flame.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Waste resulting from use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: DO NOT puncture or incinerate! If Empty: Place in trash and offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND WARRANTY
Follow the Directions for Use. It is impossible to eliminate all risks inherently associated with use of this product, and therefore all such risk shall be assumed by the Buyer. BASF warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purposes referred to in the Directions for Use, subject to the inherent risks, referred to above. TO THE EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW: (A) BASF MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, (B) BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND BASF’S AND SELLER’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAYMENT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT, AND (C) BASF AND THE SELLER DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR HANDLING OF THIS PRODUCT. BASF and the Seller offer this product, and the Buyer accepts it, subject to these Conditions of Sale and Warranty which may be varied only by agreement in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of BASF.
Pro-Control and PT are registered trademarks of BASF.
© 2013 BASF Corporation
All rights reserved.
Based on: NVA 2013-04-445-0268
BASF Corporation, 26 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
We create chemistry
NET CONTENTS: 6 ounces
26 DAVIS DR., P.O. BOX 13528, RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC, 27709-3528
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the PT Pro-Control Formula 2 Total Release Aerosol information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-12-31