Psyllium Defense (Canada)This page contains information on Psyllium Defense for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Psyllium Defense Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Psyllium Defense
- Direction and dosage information for Psyllium Defense
Psyllium DefenseThis treatment applies to the following species:
Ingredients: Psyllium seed husks, alfalfa meal, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae yeast culture, yeast brewers dehydrated, Camelina oil, flavor.
If used as recommended, Psyllium Defense:
- Supports natural defense.
- Promotes a healthy gut microflora and digestive function.
- Helps to maintain a balance in intestinal health, proper metabolism and well-being.
- Helps to maintain and promote regularity and consistency of stools.
- Helps to maintain healthy immune system function.
Not for use in horses intended for food.
Administer orally 220 grams/day every day with grain.
One measure contain 75 grams.
Be sure horses have access to fresh water.
Not for use in diabetic animals or in animals with an intestinal tract blockage.
3 kg, 6 kg
A product of Lozana Health Inc., St-Lazare, Québec
1799 BLUEBERRY HILL, ST-LAZARE, QC, J7T 2J7
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Psyllium Defense information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-02-26