Ovvet Muscle CK for Horses (Canada)This page contains information on Ovvet Muscle CK for Horses for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ovvet Muscle CK for Horses Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ovvet Muscle CK for Horses
- Direction and dosage information for Ovvet Muscle CK for Horses
Ovvet Muscle CK for HorsesThis treatment applies to the following species:
Health Science for your Horse™
Enhanced with Vitamin D
Veterinary Health Product
Health Canada Veterinary Health Product: NN.E8T6
When your horse is working, the muscles are working hard and may benefit from targeted nutritional support. Clinically tested Muscle CK is scientifically formulated to provide a select and balanced blend of natural ingredients that supports tissue anti-oxidant activity and exercise recovery.
Evidence-based research of ingredients within Muscle CK demonstrate support of muscle growth and healthy muscle structure and function.
● Supports muscle anti-oxidant activity
● Supports healthy muscle membranes
● Supports healthy muscle structure and function
● Supports muscle recovery from exercise
● Supports healthy muscle growth
● Supports cardiovascular health
● Vitamin D supports muscle and bone health
Daily, three scoops (1 scoop = 10g) twice daily, mixed into the feed (not hay), add water and ideally allow to soak for 30 minutes before feeding. Dry feeds should be wetted to minimise the risk of choke.
Use daily while the horse is in training and competition, or for as long as needed to help sustain ageing horses, with the advice of a veterinarian.
● Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
● Laltide® - Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
● Omega-3 rTG, EPA+ DHA (from fish oil)
● Ganoderma lucidum
● Alkosel - Proprietary chelated selenium
● Levucell - Saccharomyces cerevisiae
● Freeze Dried Melon rich in SOD and Catalase
● Vitamin D2
All ingredients have regulatory approval.
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Reapply lid after use.
Consult your veterinarian if using medication or for general advice.
Manufactured In the UK
For customer care or support email:
Distributor: OVVET Group, c/o Goodwill Solutions, Unit 1056, Deer Park Rd, Moulton Park, Northampton, England, NN3 6RX
Net Weight 2kg
c/o Goodwill Solutions
UNIT 1056, DEER PARK RD, MOULTON PARK, NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND, NN3 6RX
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28