Ovvet HoofPro for Horses (Canada)This page contains information on Ovvet HoofPro for Horses for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ovvet HoofPro for Horses Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ovvet HoofPro for Horses
- Direction and dosage information for Ovvet HoofPro for Horses
Ovvet HoofPro for HorsesThis treatment applies to the following species:
Health Science for your Horse™
Supports Healthy Hooves Inside & Out
Veterinary Health Product
Health Canada Veterinary Health Product: NN.A6W5
No hoof, no horse. Scientifically developed HoofPro supports a strong, healthy hoof that can better tolerate concussive impact, environmental challenges and regular trimming and shoeing.
The natural ingredients in HoofPro have been carefully selected and proportioned to provide nutritional support (including minerals) for protein synthesis, laminal blood supply and tissue anti-oxidant activity.
● Supports healthy hooves, inside and out
● Supports a strong hoof structure resistant to cracking
● Supports healthy hoof growth
● Supports tissue anti-oxidant activity
● Supports a healthy systemic immune system
Daily, four scoops (1 scoop = 10g) mixed into the feed (not hay), add water and ideally allow to soak for 30 minutes before feeding. Dry feeds should be wetted to minimize the risk of choke.
Note: Hoof growth is slow with total length of the hoof replace in one full year. Therefore benefits may not be evident until at least three months of daily use.
● Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
● Laltide® - Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
● Gluten Free Oat Flour
● Levucell® SC 20 - Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM) I-1077
● Alkosel® R397 - Proprietary chelated selenium yeast product
● Ganoderma lucidum
● Lalmin® Vita D® yeast
All ingredients have regulatory approval.
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Reapply lid after use.
Consult your veterinarian if using medication or for general advice.
Manufactured In the UK
For customer care or support email:
Distributor: OVVET Group, c/o Goodwill Solutions, Unit 1056, Deer Park Rd, Moulton Park, Northampton, England, NN3 6RX
Net Weight 1.5kg
c/o Goodwill Solutions
UNIT 1056, DEER PARK RD, MOULTON PARK, NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND, NN3 6RX
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Ovvet HoofPro for Horses information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-12-31