Ovvet Gastric Control Gold for Horses (Canada)This page contains information on Ovvet Gastric Control Gold for Horses for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ovvet Gastric Control Gold for Horses Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ovvet Gastric Control Gold for Horses
- Direction and dosage information for Ovvet Gastric Control Gold for Horses
Ovvet Gastric Control Gold for HorsesThis treatment applies to the following species:
Health Science for your Horse™
Advanced Digestive Support
Veterinary Health Product
Health Canada Veterinary Health Product: NN.K9N2
Maintaining the gastro-intestinal health of your horse is very important. G.I health affects every aspect of the body from behaviour to weight management, and digestion to overall performance. Daily supplementation of the feed with scientifically developed Gastric Control Gold supports your horse’s long-term health.
The carefully selected and proportioned ingredients within Gastric Control Gold provide natural, high quality nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, anti-oxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and soluble fibre designed to support G.I. structure and function as well as total body health.
● Supports gastric health
● Supports intestinal health
● Supports tissue anti-oxidant activity
● Supports a healthy gastric and intestinal lining
● Supports healthy intestinal microbiota
● Supports intestinal digestion
● Supports intestinal and systemic immunity
Daily, one scoop (10g) mixed into the feed (not hay), add water and ideally allow to soak for 30 minutes before feeding. Dry feeds should be wetted to minimise the risk of choke.
To support Gastric Health in foals at time of weaning: Supplement the feed with 10g twice daily for 30 days.
To support Gastric Health in adult horses during times of stress and training: Supplement the feed with up to 30g twice daily.
● Fermaid®Ease 187 with specific lactic and bacteria Lactobacillus delbrueckii lactis
● Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
● Levucell SC 20 - Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM) I-1077
● Omega 3 rTG, EPA+ DHA (from fish oil)
● Ganoderma lucidum
All ingredients have regulatory approval.
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Reapply lid after use.
Consult your veterinarian if using medication or for general advice.
Manufactured In the UK
For customer care or support email:
Distributor: OVVET Group, c/o Goodwill Solutions, Unit 1056, Deer Park Rd, Moulton Park, Northampton, England, NN3 6RX
Net Weight 900g
c/o Goodwill Solutions
UNIT 1056, DEER PARK RD, MOULTON PARK, NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND, NN3 6RX
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29