Ovvet Gastric Care (Canada)This page contains information on Ovvet Gastric Care for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ovvet Gastric Care Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ovvet Gastric Care
- Direction and dosage information for Ovvet Gastric Care
Ovvet Gastric CareThis treatment applies to the following species:
Health Science for your Horse™
Veterinary Health Product
Health Canada Veterinary Health Product: NN.E7H5
Gastric Care is scientifically formulated with the horse’s gastro-intestinal system in mind. Intestinal health affects every aspect of bodily function, including the brain and the immune system.
The carefully selected and proportioned ingredients in Gastric Care include natural, high quality sources of essential Omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, prebiotics, vitamins and minerals to support multiple levels of equine digestive and systemic health.
● Support gastric health
● Supports intestinal health
● Supports tissue anti-oxidant activity
● Supports a healthy gastric and intestinal epithelium
● Supports healthy intestinal microbiota
● Supports intestinal digestive
● Supports intestinal and systemic immunity
Adult horses: 1 to 3 scoops (1 scoop = 10 g), one to two times daily, orally administered at time of feeding. Recommended use 30 days to infinite, in consultation with veterinarian.
Dry feeds should be wetted to minimise the risk of choke.
● Ground Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
● Gluten Free Oat Flour
● Omega-3 rTG, EPA + DHA (from fish oil)
● Laltide® - Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
● Sodium bicarbonate
● Alkosel® R397 - Proprietary chelated selenium yeast product
● Ganoderma lucidum
● Levucell® SC 20 - Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM) I-1077
All ingredients have regulatory approval.
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food.
Consult your veterinarian if using medication or for general advice.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Do not use in animals with autoimmune disease or bleeding disorders, unless directed by a veterinarian.
Not for use in horses intended for food.
Manufactured in the UK
Distributor: OVVET Group, c/o Goodwill Solutions, Unit 1056, Deer Park Rd, Moulton Park, Northampton, England, NN3 6RX
Our products are made to the highest standards.
For customer care or support email:
Net Weight 2.5kg
c/o Goodwill Solutions
UNIT 1056, DEER PARK RD, MOULTON PARK, NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND, NN3 6RX
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Ovvet Gastric Care information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-09-30