Ovvet Dental Guard for Horses (Canada)This page contains information on Ovvet Dental Guard for Horses for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ovvet Dental Guard for Horses Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ovvet Dental Guard for Horses
- Direction and dosage information for Ovvet Dental Guard for Horses
Ovvet Dental Guard for HorsesThis treatment applies to the following species:
Health Science for your Horse™
Veterinary Health Product
Health Canada Veterinary Health Product: NN.K9G0
Dental Guard is a scientifically formulated Functional Food designed to support a healthy oral environment. EOTRH (equine odontoclastic tooth resorption and hypercementosis) affects about 5% of the horse population globally. Horses may also have inflamed gums and advanced gum disease.
Carefully selected and balanced natural ingredients within Dental Guard
● Helps kill pathogenic bacteria within the mouth (antibiotic activity)
● Helps degrade food particles on the gums and teeth
● Helps degrade necrotic tissue (supports tissue health after surgery)
● Helps support oral and whole body immune health
● Helps support gastro-intestinal health; this is important because dental disease often impairs gastro-intestinal function.
● Helps support tissue anti-oxidant activity
One scoop (10g) mixed into the feed (not hay), add water and ideally allow to soak for 30 minutes before feeding. Dry feeds should be wetted to minimise the risk of choke.
2 scoops per day with the feed for the first 10 days.
Thereafter 1 scoop per day for as long as needed, with the advice of a veterinarian.
● Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
● Laltide® - Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
● Omega-3 fatty acids; EPA + DHA (beneficial fatty acids from fish oil)
● Levucell® SC 20 - Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM) I-1077
● Ganoderma lucidum
● Synozyme - Proprietary Plant based enzymes
● Sodium bicarbonate
● Freeze Dried Melon rich in SOD and Catalase
● Dentalzyme - Proprietary plant-based enzymes
All ingredients have regulatory approval.
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Reapply lid after use.
Consult your veterinarian if using medication or for general advice.
Manufactured In the UK
For customer care or support email:
Distributor: OVVET Group, c/o Goodwill Solutions, Unit 1056, Deer Park Rd, Moulton Park, Northampton, England, NN3 6RX
Net Weight 300g
c/o Goodwill Solutions
UNIT 1056, DEER PARK RD, MOULTON PARK, NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND, NN3 6RX
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Ovvet Dental Guard for Horses information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04