Nobivac Feline 3-HCPThis page contains information on Nobivac Feline 3-HCP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline 3-HCP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline 3-HCP
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline 3-HCP
Nobivac Feline 3-HCPThis treatment applies to the following species:
FELINE RHINOTRACHEITIS-CALICI-PANLEUKOPENIA VACCINE
Modified Live Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Feline 3-HCP Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses. Duration of Immunity is at least 3 years. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Dosage and AdministrationTransfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 3-HCP vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously 8 weeks of age or older.
Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
The presence of maternal antibodies is known to interfere with the development of active immunity in cats and additional boosters will be required in most young animals. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
● Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 16D1.22
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (CAN)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28