Nobivac Feline 3-HCPThis page contains information on Nobivac Feline 3-HCP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline 3-HCP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline 3-HCP
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline 3-HCP
Nobivac Feline 3-HCPThis treatment applies to the following species:
FELINE RHINOTRACHEITIS-CALICI-PANLEUKOPENIA VACCINE
Modified Live Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Feline 3-HCP is a modified live virus vaccine containing attenuated strains of feline rhinotracheitis virus (FRV), calicivirus (FCV), and panleukopenia virus (FPV). This vaccine is for the vaccination of healthy cats for the prevention of disease due to feline panleukopenia virus, as an aid in prevention of disease due to feline calicivirus, and as an aid in the control of disease due to feline rhinotracheitis for 3 years following initial and booster vaccinations.
Dosage and Administration
Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided and administer 1 mL subcutaneously. Initial vaccination of healthy cats may be given as early as 8 weeks of age, with booster injections administered every 3-4 weeks until the cat is 12 weeks of age. Cats over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart. Revaccinate every three years with a single dose thereafter.
Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
• Store at 2° - 7°C (35°-45°F).
• Do not freeze.
• Shake well before use.
• Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
• Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
• Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
• Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
• Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
• Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
• The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (CAN)
For patent information:
NAC No.: 1047461.3
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline 3-HCP information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21