Nobivac Feline 1-HCPChThis page contains information on Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh
Nobivac Feline 1-HCPChThis treatment applies to the following species:
FELINE RHINOTRACHEITIS-CALICI-PANLEUKOPENIA-CHLAMYDIA PSITTACI VACCINE
Modified Live Virus and Chlamydia
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh vaccine is a modified live virus and chlamydia vaccine for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses and Chlamydia psittaci.
Dosage and Administration
Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older.
Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
● Store at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
● Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
NAC No.: 1047052.7
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-09-28