Nobivac Feline 1-HCP (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Feline 1-HCP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline 1-HCP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline 1-HCP
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline 1-HCP
Nobivac Feline 1-HCPThis treatment applies to the following species:
FELINE RHINOTRACHEITIS-CALICI-PANLEUKOPENIA VACCINE
Modified Live Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP vaccine is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses.
Dosage and Administration
Transfer the contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older and repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
● Store at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
● Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc.
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
NAC No.: 1208238.3
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline 1-HCP information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31