McTarnahans Green Cool Gel (Canada)This page contains information on McTarnahans Green Cool Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- McTarnahans Green Cool Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for McTarnahans Green Cool Gel
- Direction and dosage information for McTarnahans Green Cool Gel
McTarnahans Green Cool GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Veterinary Use Only
Not for use on horses intended for food.
Green Cool Gel is an equine liniment and leg brace with a quick-cooling action, now in a new gelled form that won’t run like ordinary watery liniments making it more economical and easier to use. Green Cool Gel can be used to aid in muscle readiness for racing and competition or to support muscle and joint health after strenuous training.
Directions For Use:
Apply to desired areas one or two times daily and rub in thoroughly. For an extra cooling effect, apply a thick layer of Green Cool to desired area three or four times daily waiting 30 minutes after each application before bandaging. As a wash, mix one part Green Cool with six parts Rubbing Alcohol and apply liberally with a sponge.
Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus oil)
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply heat after application as it may cause skin irritation.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use on pregnant or lactating animals.
- For topical use only, do not allow horse to ingest.
- If excessive irritation develops, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for long term use.
- Not for use on animals with liver or kidney disease.
- Not for use on pregnant/lactating animals.
- Not for use on young animals.
Notifier’s name: Jacks, Inc., 2250 Kenskill Ave., Washington C.H. OHIO 43160 USA
PRODUCTS WITH A WINNING TRADITION
WINNERS CIRCLE - TURF REMEDIES
Net contents: One Pint (.47L), One Quart (.94L), One Gallon (3.8L)
2250 KENSKILL AVENUE, WASHINGTON C.H., OH, 43160
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the McTarnahans Green Cool Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21