Maximum E & SEThis page contains information on Maximum E & SE for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Maximum E & SE Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Maximum E & SE
- Direction and dosage information for Maximum E & SE
Maximum E & SEThis treatment applies to the following species:
Products You Can Trust
Equine Vitamin E and Selenium Supplement
Compares to Mega-Sel®
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (per 1 oz):
Water, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, DL-Alphatocopheryl Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Artificial Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Can be essential for reproduction and promoting nutritional muscular health in performance and working horses.
Maintenance: Mix 1 oz. daily into feed per 500LB animal weight.
Intense Work: Mix 1 oz. twice daily into feed per 500LB animal weight.
● Addition of high levels of Selenium is NOT recommended.
● Do NOT exceed suggested feeding directions.
● Keep container tightly closed.
● Store in cool, dry place.
● Intended for Equine use only.
● Keep out of reach of children.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
Fax: (803) 581-4737
1 GALLON (3.8L)
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Maximum E & SE information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-09-29