KetoCheckThis page contains information on KetoCheck for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- KetoCheck Indications
- Warnings and cautions for KetoCheck
- Direction and dosage information for KetoCheck
KetoCheckThis treatment applies to the following species:
KETONE TEST POWDER
KetoCheck™ is a test material used to detect the presence of ketone bodies in milk, urine or plasma. Ketosis or the presence of ketones (acetones) in lactating cows occurs within a few days to six to eight weeks after calving. Ketosis is usually indicated by a cow going off feed, loss of weight, nervousness, and high excitability. There is also a loss of milk production.
● Easy to Use with Milk, Urine or Plasma
(1) Place a small quantity (1-2 Gm) of KetoCheck™ powder on plain white surface.
(2) Deposit one to two drops of milk, urine or plasma onto the powder.
(3) Read results after two minutes noting any change in color of the powder.
(4) A purple color denotes a positive test. If test is positive, contact a veterinarian. Colostrum milk during the first 96 hours after calving may not provide a suitable test sample.
Packaging: 20 Gm and 50 Gm bottles, 12/case
Creative Science, LLC, 455 Sovereign Court, Ballwin, MO 63011
314-549-8329 or 888-506-3039
Fax - 636-527-4217
NAC No.: 13760100
455 SOVEREIGN COURT, BALLWIN, MO, 63011
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the KetoCheck information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06