HD CIP AcidThis page contains information on HD CIP Acid for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- HD CIP Acid Indications
- Warnings and cautions for HD CIP Acid
- Direction and dosage information for HD CIP Acid
HD CIP AcidThis treatment applies to the following species:
Formula ingredients contain not more than 3.3% Phosphorus, 0.1 g/L, (0.4 g/US gal) of recommended use concentration.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY - NOT FOR HOUSEHOLD USE
Directions For Use
1. Pre-flush pipelines and milking units with large volume of potable water.
2. Prepare wash solution using proper use dilution of an appropriate chlorinated alkaline cleaner following label directions carefully.
3. Circulate wash solution through system for 8-10 minutes. Brush-wash all parts not coming in contact with the wash solution. Wear impervious gloves when brush-washing equipment.
4. Rinse with large volume of potable water to remove all wash solution. Allow to drain.
5. Finish with acidified water rinse. Add 0.78 mL of HD CIP Acid per Liter of potable water (1 US fl oz/10 US Gal). Rinse system and allow to drain.
6. Just before milking (no sooner than 30 minutes), sanitize by circulating proper ppm solution of a recommended sanitizer. Drain completely.
Cleaning Bulk Tanks
1. Pre-flush bulk tank with large volume of potable water.
2. Prepare wash solution in volume necessary to properly operate the spray device, using proper use dilution of an appropriate chlorinated alkaline cleaner following label directions carefully.
3. Spray-wash for 8-10 minutes. Disconnect return line and drain. Inspect all milk zone surfaces for cleanliness. Prepare wash solution using 30 gms of a chlorinated manual cleaner per Liter of hot water (4 US oz/US Gal). Brush-wash valve, outside of tank and any part of tank not cleaned by spraying system. Wear impervious gloves when brush-washing equipment.
4. Rinse inside and outside of bulk tank with potable water to remove all wash solution. Allow to drain.
5. See steps 5 and 6 above.
*Where local or state regulations are in effect, consult authorities for additional information.
NOTE: HD CIP Acid is not a sanitizer
Avoid food contamination during application and storage. Do not store in food processing areas.
Rinse surfaces thoroughly with potable water after use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. Do not mix with bleach or other chlorinated products - will cause chlorine gas.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: Contact local poison control.
Manufactured for: Aspen Veterinary Resources®, Ltd., 3155 Heartland Drive, Liberty, MO 64068
56.8 L (15 US GAL)
208 L (55 US GAL)
3155 W. HEARTLAND DRIVE, LIBERTY, MO, 64068
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the HD CIP Acid information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29