Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for DogsThis page contains information on Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs
Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Reduces flaking & Itching
HARTZ® GROOMER’S BEST® ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO FOR DOGS helps eliminate dandruff while effectively reducing its reoccurrence. This gentle formula also reduces itching, irritation, and seborrheic dermatitis.
Directions for Shampooing:
- Brush out coat.
- Saturate coat with lukewarm water and massage a small amount of shampoo into the dog’s coat. Avoid getting into dog’s ears and eyes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Towel dry and brush out coat.
- Use twice weekly or as directed by your veterinarian.
Keep shampoo out of reach of children and pets.
Salicylic Acid 2%
Water, Acrylate Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Coco-Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium - 11, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Copper EDTA, Fragrance.
Made in the USA for The Hartz Mountain Corporation, Secaucus, NJ 07094 USA
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
15 FL. OZ. / 443 mL - Light Fresh Scent
NAC No.: 10362122
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz Groomer's Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21