Fresh 'n Clean Scented ShampooThis page contains information on Fresh 'n Clean Scented Shampoo for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fresh 'n Clean Scented Shampoo Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fresh 'n Clean Scented Shampoo
- Direction and dosage information for Fresh 'n Clean Scented Shampoo
Fresh 'n Clean Scented ShampooThis treatment applies to the following species:
FRESH CLEAN SCENT
Moisturizes With Vitamin E & Aloe
FRESH’N CLEAN® Scented Shampoo Fresh Clean Scent combines gentle cleansers and conditioners to make the coat shiny, manageable, and free of mats and tangles. This ready-to-use formula gently cleanses hair, soothes skin, and deodorizes the coat to leave dogs looking, feeling, and smelling their best.
what does it do?
● Goes deep to moisturize the skin with the hydration benefits of Aloe Vera.
● Leaves a fresh, clean scent that lasts up to 2 weeks.
● pH balanced for dog’s skin and coat.
how to use it:
1. Wet coat with warm water.
2. Pour shampoo along dog’s back.
3. Work shampoo into coat. Add more, if needed.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Repeat if necessary.
Try these other Professional Size FRESH’N CLEAN® grooming products:
● Créme Rinse
● Flea & Tick Conditioning Shampoo
● Snowy-Coat® Whitening Shampoo
● 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoos
● Oatmeal ‘N Baking Soda Shampoo
Naturally derived gentle cleansers (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Oleamido MEA Sulfocuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine), conditioner (Cocamide Diethanolamine), soothing agent (Aloe Vera), Fragrance
Distributed by PBI-Gordon Corporation, An Employee-Owned Company, Kansas City, MO 64101
Questions? Call 1-800-690-6455
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CT
MADE IN USA
4 fl oz
1 GALLON (3.8L) - PROFESSIONAL SIZE
NAC No.: 6223026.0
Distributed by PBI-Gordon Corporation, An Employee-Owned Company
1501 BEDFORD RD., NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO, 64116
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Fresh 'n Clean Scented Shampoo information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-08-01