Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Snowy-Coat Whitening ShampooThis page contains information on Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Snowy-Coat Whitening Shampoo for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Snowy-Coat Whitening Shampoo Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Snowy-Coat Whitening Shampoo
- Direction and dosage information for Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Snowy-Coat Whitening Shampoo
Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Snowy-Coat Whitening ShampooThis treatment applies to the following species:
Gently removes residue without bleaching for a brilliant, shiny coat
Leaves soft pleasant scent
what does it do?
● Fights yellow discoloration and heightens a coat’s natural sparkle without bleaching.
● Protein penetrates the hair fiber to strengthen, repair & protect the coat.
● Goes deep to moisturize the skin with the hydration benefits of Vitamin E & Aloe.
● Builds body & helps combat mats & tangles.
● pH balanced for pet’s skin and coat.
who should use it:
● For pets with full white coats or pets with partially white coats.
● For pets with yellow discoloration around the muzzle.
how to use it:
1. Wet coat with warm water.
2. Pour shampoo along pet’s back.
3. Work shampoo into coat. Add more if needed.
5. Shampoo again.
6. Rinse until water is free of suds.
what to use with FRESH’N CLEAN® shampoo:
Use as part of a grooming regimen including FRESH’N CLEAN® Cologne Finishing Sprays to keep your pet looking, feeling and smelling its best between shampoos. Also use LINATONE Shed Relief daily in the pet’s diet to maintain healthy skin and coat.
Naturally derived gentle cleansing agents & conditioners, Wheat Protein to protect & strengthen coat, Soothing Agents (Aloe Vera, Vitamin E), Fragrance
Distributed by: PBI-Gordon Corporation, An Employee-Owned Company, Kansas City, MO 64101
Questions? Call 1-800-690-6455
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CT
18 FL OZ (533mL)
Distributed by PETAG, INC.
255 KEYES AVENUE, HAMPSHIRE, IL, 60140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-29