FreezgardThis page contains information on Freezgard for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Freezgard Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Freezgard
- Direction and dosage information for Freezgard
FreezgardThis treatment applies to the following species:
ALL SEASON UDDER GUARD WITH LANOLIN
- Non-Sticky cream base formulation for easy application and washing and cleaning.
- Transparent cream for use on exposed tissues during warm weather, cold weather, low humidity, wet conditions and below freezing temperatures.
- For use on chapped, scraped, cracked, bruised and irritated teats and udders.
- Use on tissue subjected to windburn, sunburn, minor abrasions and inflammations.
- Apply on teats, udders and other tissues exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- All temperature stable formulation.
- Firm textured product, lanolin-enriched.
- Contains Aloe Vera and other non-toxic humectants and softening agents.
Directions For Use
Thoroughly dry udder and each teat before application of Freezgard. Freezgard should not be used in place of teat dipping. Apply Freezgard liberally to entire teat and udder area after each milking. Before milking, thoroughly wash the entire udder and teat area to avoid contamination of milk.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Ingredients: Deionized water, stearic acid, cetyl acetate and acetylated lanolin, isopropyl palmitate, tricaprin, mineral oil, triethanalamine, PEG 75 lanolin, cetearyl alcohol and ceteareth-20, aloe vera, herbal complex of water and alcohol and PEG-35 Castor Oil and polysorbate 20 and horse chestnut extract and retinyl palmitate and tocopherol and inositol and calcium pantothenate and linoleic acid and biotin, fragrance, methyl paraben, tetrasodium edta, propyl paraben, dimethicone.
NET WEIGHT: 12 x 1 LB., 6 x 5 LB., 4 x 10 LB. (4540 grams)
Manufactured For: Jerry Davis Associates, Minnetonka, MN 55305
NAC No.: 13500000
12634 HILLOWAY ROAD WEST, MINNETONKA, MN, 55305-2430
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Freezgard information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-11-30