Foaming ALK DetergentThis page contains information on Foaming ALK Detergent for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Foaming ALK Detergent Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Foaming ALK Detergent
- Direction and dosage information for Foaming ALK Detergent
Foaming ALK DetergentThis treatment applies to the following species:
High Foaming Alkaline Parlor Detergent
Foaming ALK Detergent is designed for the foam cleaning of milking parlor rooms and milking equipment exteriors.
Foaming ALK Detergent efficiently cleans, removes stains, and helps deodorize milking parlor walls, floors, ceilings, pipes, etc.
Directions For Use
1. Rinse out excess manure as usual. Scrape off heavy dried on manure if needed.
2. Protect electrical equipment by removing or covering with plastic bags.
3. Using a foamer unit, foam on Foaming ALK Detergent (Use rate: 2 oz of product per gallon of 90 - 110°F water). Allow to soak and soften the dirt for about 8 minutes. Do not allow to dry.
4. Spray off the softened dirt.
May require more product depending on soil and water conditions.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
Skin: Wash thoroughly with soap and water and remove contaminated clothing. If irritation develops and persists call a physician.
Inhalation: If breathing difficulty occurs move person to fresh air. Contact a physician immediately.
Ingestion: Promptly and thoroughly rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately.
Consult Material Safety Data Sheets for further safety instructions at www.dairysan.com
For 24-hour emergency information, call Infotrac - 1.800.535.5053
Manufactured for Dairysan Products, 1240 Green Valley Road, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Net Contents: 5 Gallons, 15 Gallons, 55 Gallons
NAC No.: 16520050
1240 GREEN VALLEY RD., BEAVER DAM, WI, 53916
|Order Desk (Toll-Free):||800-255-1181|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Foaming ALK Detergent information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21