Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n HeelThis page contains information on Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n Heel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n Heel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n Heel
- Direction and dosage information for Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n Heel
Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n HeelThis treatment applies to the following species:
Veterinary Topical Antibacterial
HOOF ROT - FOOT ROT FOULS, FOOT SCALD
SHEEP, GOATS, CATTLE, DAIRY COWS
An aid in the treatment of cattle with foot rot due to organisms susceptible to zinc sulfate.
Dr. NAYLOR® Hoof 'n Heel®:
- Pleasant to use - not sticky or messy
- Does not cause hoof to become discolored, hard, brittle or shrink.
- Colorless. Does not stain or affect wool.
- Painless. No fumes. Non-toxic.
- No residues. No withholding.
- Economical. Treats many hoofs.
11.2% (w/v) Zinc Sulfate equivalent to 20% as the Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate, 2% (w/v) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in a cleansing penetrating aqueous base.
FIGHT HOOF ROT INFECTION
FOOT ROT, HOOF ROT, FOULS, FOOT SCALD IN SHEEP, GOATS, CATTLE, DAIRY COWS
Directions For Use
1. Clean and trim, when necessary, affected hoofs to expose and remove all dead, loose, undermined tissue. Control any bleeding before treating with Dr. Naylor® HOOF 'N HEEL®.
2. Slowly squirt Dr. Naylor® HOOF 'N HEEL® on lesion, covering and saturating it and surrounding area thoroughly while holding hoof inverted - Permit it to penetrate before releasing animal. Foot may be wet pack bandaged or soaked to enhance healing - HOOF 'N HEEL® is re-usable and stable.
3. Treat twice daily until healing results.
4. Retain animal in a clean, dry area while it is undergoing treatment. Turn sheep out in pasture that has been vacant for at least two weeks. Keep separate from nontreated, affected animals.
Dr. Naylor® HOOF 'n HEEL® is available in pint containers and as a Powder Concentrate to make an antiseptic foot bath solution for use as a treatment and preventive.
Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n Heel Caution
If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases consult veterinarian. Livestock remedy. Not for human use. For external veterinary use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in U.S.A.
H.W. Naylor Company, Inc., Morris, NY 13808-0190
Net Contents: 16 fl. oz. (1 pt.) (474 mL), 1 Gallon (3.79 l.), 26 lb.
NAC No.: 10890031
121 MAIN ST., P.O. BOX 190, MORRIS, NY, 13808-0190
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Dr. Naylor Hoof 'n Heel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-04-26