Dermoscent PYOclean SprayThis page contains information on Dermoscent PYOclean Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dermoscent PYOclean Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dermoscent PYOclean Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Dermoscent PYOclean Spray
Dermoscent PYOclean SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
NATURAL INGREDIENT BASED
Purifying emulsion for dogs and cats
External animal use
Dermoscent®: innovative dermo-care for companion animals
Laboratoire de Dermo-Cosmétique Animale (LDCA) is the first laboratory specialized in dermo-cosmetic care product development for companion animals. LDCA has created a comprehensive range of products based exclusively on carefully selected natural ingredients, formulated to improve animal skin health and coat quality, all under the brand Dermoscent®.
Purifying emulsion for dogs and cats
PYOclean® Spray is a convenient skin care product designed to be used locally to help purify the affected area and rebalance the cutaneous ecosystem. It soothes and helps restore cutaneous barrier function. PYOclean® Spray has been tested under veterinary control to ensure the best efficacy and safety with optimal product quality. Without any added fragrance.
PYOclean® Spray is a concentrate of effective natural ingredients in a patented and original formula:
● PhytoC-2®, a natural complex composed of essential oils of manuka and lavender,
● N-acetylcysteine from natural amino acids combined with a patented prebiotic agent,
● Essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6) from plant extracts.
This unique association of ingredients makes PYOclean® Spray an innovative purifying care product. It is also the ideal solution in case of imperfections on localized areas such as the chin, the edge of the jaws, nose, etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake the bottle. Spray twice a day directly onto the affected skin areas following your veterinarian’s advice.
External animal use; do not swallow; avoid contact with eyes; avoid children’s reach; no data available on animals under 3 months of age.
Avoid exposure to light, humidity and temperature above 30°C (85°F).
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), ACETYL CYSTEINE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, OLUS (VEGETABLE OIL), C14-22 ALCOHOLS, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM BRANCH/LEAF OIL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE.
In addition to PYOclean® Spray, discover the rest of the PYO range composed of complementary products developed to optimize the management of cutaneous disorders:
● PYOspot® - purifying spot-on recommended for generalized cases.
● PYOclean® Shampoo - purifying shampoo recommended to restore the cutaneous flora without irritating or dehydrating the skin.
● PYOclean® Mousse - rinse-free cleansing and soothing foam.
● PYOclean® Wipes - purifying wipes recommended to cleanse the skin. Practical for areas difficult to reach such as skin folds, interdigital spaces, corkscrew tails...
● PYOclean® Oto - purifying ear cleanser recommended for animals prone to recurrent ear disorders. Without risks of cross-contamination thanks to its monodose format.
A comprehensive skin care range specifically formulated to support companion animal skin and coat is available through your veterinarian. For further information, please visit Dermoscent® website: www.dermoscent.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ask advice from your veterinarian for any concern on your animal’s health.
Made in France by: Laboratoire de Dermo-Cosmétique Animale, Technopôle Castres-Mazamet - CEEI - ZA Le Causse, 81100 Castres - France
Distributed by Canadian and USA partner: AVENTIX, 4350 Mainway, Burlington, ON, L7L 5R7 Canada
50 ml / 1.66 fl.oz.
Distributed by AVENTIX ANIMAL HEALTH CORP.
4350 MAINWAY, BURLINGTON, ON, L7L 5R7
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Dermoscent PYOclean Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21