ChondroprotecThis page contains information on Chondroprotec for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Chondroprotec Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Chondroprotec
- Direction and dosage information for Chondroprotec
ChondroprotecThis treatment applies to the following species:
Indications for Use:
● Partial and Full Thickness Wounds
● Secreting and Bleeding Dermal Lesions
● 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
● Pressure Ulcers (Stages I-IV)
● Surgical Incisions
● Donor Sites
● Venous Stasis Ulcers
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Directions For Use
1. Irrigate wound with normal saline solution.
2. Either pour contents of vial or dispense from syringe to withdraw solution and cover wound site.
3. Cover with a non-adherent dressing such as PUF (polyurethane film) or Telfa®. Note: Subsequent applications of CHONDROPROTEC can be injected through the dressing as to not disturb the wound bed.
4. Reapply CHONDROPROTEC daily and redress wound site every 5-7 days or as needed.
Store at a temperature between 15°-30°C (59°F - 86°F).
Protect from freezing. Discard unused portion.
Sterile when unopened.
For use on dogs, cats, and horses.
Not for food animal use.
Patent # 5,929,050
Distributed by: Neogen Corporation, 944 Nandino Blvd., Lexington, KY 40511
10 mL/1000 mg
944 NANDINO BLVD, LEXINGTON, KY, 40511-1205
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Chondroprotec information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10