Capri-CalThis page contains information on Capri-Cal for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Capri-Cal Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Capri-Cal
- Direction and dosage information for Capri-Cal
Capri-CalThis treatment applies to the following species:
Calcium supplement for lactating goats.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: (per capsule)
INGREDIENTS: Calcium propionate, calcium sulfate, calcium chloride, calcium acetate, calcium lactate, niacin supplement, magnesium chloride, magnesium oxide, vitamin D3 supplement.
● Designed to support both calcium and energy requirements in does, thus minimizing effects from hypocalcemia and ketosis.
● Multiple calcium sources both absorb rapidly into blood stream and maintain calcium supply longer term.
● Highly available forms of magnesium. Magnesium facilitates blood calcium regulation.
● Vitamin D plays key roles in calcium absorption and regulation.
● Fatty acids serve as energy sources that can be metabolized by the liver to meet glucose requirements.
● Niacin supports liver functions.
RECOMMENDED USES: A calcium supplement for lactating goats having the ability to swallow at kidding time.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Capsules fit 3 rib, plastic balling guns. Place capsule directly inside goat’s mouth by gently inserting balling gun to base of tongue. Three to four capsules once or twice daily for one to three days to goats at kidding time.
StorageKeep closed between uses. Store in cool, dry place.
50 count jar (12 / case)
Bio-Vet, Inc., 300 Ernie Drive, Barneveld, WI 53507, U.S.A.
Fax (608) 924-7006
300 ERNIE DRIVE, BARNEVELD, WI, 53507
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Capri-Cal information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21