BiopTeq Omega Power (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Omega Power for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Omega Power Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Omega Power
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Omega Power
BiopTeq Omega PowerThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOOD SUPPLEMENT WITH OMEGA-3,6 AND 9
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
Liquid Food Supplement.
● Supports the functioning of the joints.
● Helps to maintain physical performance.
● Participates in the general preservation of the energy, vitality and good health.
● Contributes to the cardiovascular health.
● Helps to maintain a quality of hairs and a good skin health.
● Plays a role in prevention of cellular oxidation.
● Prevents the deficiencies in Omega 3.
● Source of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
● Source of Vitamin E.
Directions For Use
For oral use in horses not intended for food.
15 to 30 ml (1-2 tablespoons) once a day.
Camelina oil extract
Extracts of fish oils
BiopTeq Omega Power Cautions / Contraindications
Do not use in animals suffering from bleeding disorders or being treated with anticoagulants.
Do not use in pregnant and lactating animals.
To report adverse events contact: www.Irvhp.ca
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-des Laurentides, Québec J5M 1Y1 CANADA
NET CONTENTS 1 litre / 35.2 fl oz
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the BiopTeq Omega Power information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-02-06