BiopTeq Omega Power (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Omega Power for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Omega Power Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Omega Power
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Omega Power
BiopTeq Omega PowerThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOOD SUPPLEMENT WITH OMEGA-3, 6 AND 9
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
Liquid Food Supplement.
● Supports the functioning of the joints.
● Helps to maintain physical performance.
● Participates in the general preservation of the energy, vitality and good health.
● Contributes to the cardiovascular health.
● Helps maintain the quality of the coat and the skin health.
● Plays a role in prevention of cellular oxidation.
● Prevents the deficiencies in Omega-3.
● Source of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
● Source of Vitamin E.
● For optimal health of the brain, skin, joints, heart and kidneys.
Directions For Use
For oral use in horses not intended for food.
15 to 30 ml (1-2 tablespoons) once a day.
Camelina oil extract
Extracts of fish oils
BiopTeq Omega Power Cautions / Contraindications
Do not use in animals suffering from bleeding disorders or being treated with anticoagulants.
Do not use in pregnant and lactating animals.
OMEGA 3/75%, 6/22%, 9/3%
To report adverse events contact:
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-Laurentides (Québec) J5M 1Y1 CANADA
NET CONTENTS 1 l. / 35.2 fl oz
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-12-02