BiopTeq Hoof Dressing (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Hoof Dressing for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Hoof Dressing Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Hoof Dressing
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Hoof Dressing
BiopTeq Hoof DressingThis treatment applies to the following species:
HOOF MOISTURIZER OINTMENT
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Keep cool between 15°c and 30°c for firm consistency.
MOISTURIZER FOR DRY HOOVES
● Preserves the suppleness, the quality, the shine and elasticity of the hoof and the hoof capsule.
● Preserves the hydration of the hooves, the hoof capsule, the sole, the bulb of the heel and the wall.
● Helps to maintain the health of the hoof capsule, coronary band and hoof.
● Helps to keep the coronary band healthy when using bell boots that can cause frictions.
● Helps with the health of the frog.
Directions For Use
Apply evenly in a thin layer on the affected area, up to 3 or 4 times per week.
*For long-term use, ask the advice of a veterinarian.
Interesterified soybean oil
Eucalyptus globulus HE
Bees wax, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Green mineral dye
WARNING / PRECAUTIONS
Do not use in young animals, pregnant or lactating females. Do not use on wounds. If excessive irritations should appear, stop use of the product and consult a veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
The product will soften with rising temperature. Store at a room temperature (between 15 and 30°c). It will resume its firm texture at 20°c.
To report adverse events contact:
1 866 574-1718
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-Laurentides (Québec) J5M 1Y1 CANADA
Net contents 800 g, 2.5 kg
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the BiopTeq Hoof Dressing information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29