BiopTeq Hoof Dressing (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Hoof Dressing for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Hoof Dressing Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Hoof Dressing
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Hoof Dressing
BiopTeq Hoof DressingThis treatment applies to the following species:
HOOF MOISTURIZER OINTMENT
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Keep cool between 15°c and 30°c for firm consistency.
MOISTURIZER FOR DRY HOOVES
● Preserves the suppleness, the quality, the shine and elasticity of the hoof and the hoof capsule.
● Preserves the hydration of the hooves, the hoof capsule, the sole, the bulb of the heel and the wall.
● Helps to maintain the health of the hoof capsule, coronary band and hoof.
● Helps to keep the coronary band healthy when using bell boots that can cause frictions.
● Helps with the health of the frog.
Directions For Use
Apply evenly in a thin layer on the affected area, up to 3 or 4 times per week.
*For long-term use, ask the advice of a veterinarian.
Interesterified soybean oil
Eucalyptus globulus HE
Bees wax, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Green mineral dye
WARNING / PRECAUTIONS
Do not use in young animals, pregnant or lactating females. Do not use on wounds. If excessive irritations should appear, stop use of the product and consult a veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
The product will soften with rising temperature. Store at a room temperature (between 15 and 30°c). It will resume its firm texture at 20°c.
To report adverse events contact:
1 866 574-1718
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-Laurentides (Québec) J5M 1Y1 CANADA
Net contents 800 g, 2.5 kg
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30