BiopTeq Excellence (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Excellence for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Excellence Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Excellence
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Excellence
BiopTeq ExcellenceThis treatment applies to the following species:
Moisturizer for hooves and very dry hooves.
● Preserves the suppleness, the quality, the shine and elasticity of the hoof and the hoof capsule.
● Preserves the hydration of the hooves, the hoof capsule, the sole, the bulb of the heel and the wall.
● Helps to maintain the health of the hoof capsule, coronary band and hoof.
● Helps to keep the coronary band healthy when using bell boots that can cause frictions.
● Helps with the health of the frog.
Direction For Use
Apply evenly in a thin layer on the affected area, up to 3 or 4 times per week.
For long-term use, ask the advice of a veterinarian.
Palmarosa Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Laurel Essential Oil
Soya Oil, Canola oil, Neem Oil
CAUTIONS / CONTRA-INDICATIONS
Do not use in young animals, pregnant or lactating females. Do not use on wounds. If excessive irritations should appear, stop use of the product and consult a veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
To report adverse events contact: www.Irvhp.ca
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-des Laurentides, Québec J5M 1Y1 CANADA
NET CONTENTS 473 ml / 16 oz, 946 ml / 32 oz
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the BiopTeq Excellence information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21