Advita Powder for DogsThis page contains information on Advita Powder for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Advita Powder for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Advita Powder for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Advita Powder for Dogs
Advita Powder for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Probiotic Nutritional Supplement for Dogs
For veterinary use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
BENEFITS OF ADVITA™:
● Contains guaranteed amounts of four different live, active cultures and pre-biotic inulin.
● Is micro-encapsulated for better stability.
● Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
SUGGESTED USES FOR ADVITA™:
● As a daily supplement to maintain appetite and digestion
● To maintain normal stool consistency in puppies & dogs
● Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, deworming and more.
● During diet changes or boarding/traveling
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein (min): 44.0%
Crude Fat (min): 12.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 5.0%
Total Microorganisms (min): 2 x108 CFU*/g
(Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bacillus coagulans)
*Colony Forming Units
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Feeding Directions: Feed 1 packet daily to your dog under the supervision of your veterinarian.
Ingredients: Dried Poultry Liver, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Salt, Inulin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate and Sodium Selenite.
Manufactured for: MWI, Boise, ID 83705, (888) 694-8381, www.vetone.net
30 g (1.06 oz)
PH-MWI910 Rev. 10/12
BX-MWI910 Rev: 09/2012
Distributed by MWI Animal Health
3041 W. PASADENA DR., BOISE, ID, 83705
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Advita Powder for Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-09-30