Advecta II Medium DogThis page contains information on Advecta II Medium Dog for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Advecta II Medium Dog Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Advecta II Medium Dog
- Direction and dosage information for Advecta II Medium Dog
Advecta II Medium DogThis treatment applies to the following species:
4 MONTH SUPPLY
For use ONLY on Dogs and Puppies 7 weeks and older weighing 11-20 LBS
3-way flea protection kills adults, larvae, and eggs
STARTS WORKING THROUGH CONTACT
CONTAINS THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENTS USED IN ADVANTIX®II
Advecta™II is not manufactured by or distributed by Bayer.
Advantix®II is a registered trademark of Bayer Healthcare LLC.
Convenient, easy-to-apply topical solution. For use ONLY on Dogs and Puppies 7 weeks and older weighing 11-20 lbs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Advecta II Medium Dog Caution
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Hazards To Humans
Advecta II Medium Dog Caution
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Hazards To Domestic Animals
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than 11 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-855-844-4375.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER WEIGHING 11 to 20 lbs.
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS
DO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY
Side EffectsMonitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
DO NOT USE ON CATS.
Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
7. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not re-treat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING:
Non-refillable container. If empty: Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-888-846-4231 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For more information call our experts at 1-888-846-4231
EPA Reg. No. 2596-180-91384
EPA Est. No. 2596-OH-1
Manufactured for: CAP IM Supply, Inc., 2825 E. Cottonwood Pkwy, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Made in the USA
0.136 fl. oz (4.0ml), Contains 4 tubes, each 0.034 fl. oz (1.0ml)
923 SOUTH BRIDGEWAY PLACE, EAGLE, ID, 83616
Copyright © 2024 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27