Advecta 3 Medium DogThis page contains information on Advecta 3 Medium Dog for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Advecta 3 Medium Dog Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Advecta 3 Medium Dog
- Direction and dosage information for Advecta 3 Medium Dog
Advecta 3 Medium DogThis treatment applies to the following species:
REPELS AND KILLS TICKS, FLEAS AND MOSQUITOES
4 MONTHS’ SUPPLY
FOR USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WEIGHING 11-20 LBS.
KILLS & REPELS ADULT FLEAS
KILLS & REPELS TICKS
KILLS & REPELS MOSQUITOES
REPELS BITING FLIES
CONTAINS THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENTS USED IN K9 ADVANTIX®II
Advecta™3 for Dog s is not manufactured by or distributed by Bayer Health Care LLC.
K9 Advantix®II is a registered trademark of Bayer Healthcare LLC.
% BY WEIGHT
*cis/trans ratio: max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans
Monthly topical treatment and prevention of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies, and lice.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Hazards To Humans
WARNING. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards To Domestic Animals
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven (7) weeks of age or weighing less than 11 pounds. Do not get this product in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy or agitation) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
If In Eyes:
● Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
● Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
● Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
● Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
● Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
HOT LINE NUMBER
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies call 1-855-844-4375. For consumer questions, call 1-888-846-4231.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN
Treat the patient symptomatically.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
HOW TO OPEN
Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each applicator.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Prepare applicator as shown in “How to Open”.
2. Apply the entire contents of the applicator to one spot as shown:
Part the hair on the dog back between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze to apply all the contents to the skin. Carefully avoid allowing the product to run off the side of the dog. Keep solution out of your dog’s eyes and do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
3. Discard empty applicator and packaging as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
4. Under normal conditions the product remains effective for a month. In cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than one month. Do not reapply Advecta™3 for Dogs more often than once every seven (7) days. Once flea control is attained, return to a monthly application schedule.
The successive feeding activity of fleas on dogs may elicit a hypersensitivity skin disorder known as flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Treatment of dogs with Advecta™3 for Dogs rapidly kills fleas and may reduce the incidence of this condition.
Advecta™3 for Dogs kills existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting at least four (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climatic conditions.
Advecta™3 for Dogs is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight.
Monthly treatments are required for optimal control and prevention of fleas and ticks.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Non refillable container. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Limited Warranty And Limitation Of Damages
IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE USE. Read the entire Directions for Use, Conditions of Warranties and Limitations of Liability before using this product. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable, return the unopened product container at once. By using this product, user or buyer accepts the following Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability.
CONDITIONS: The directions for use of this product are believed to be adequate and must be followed carefully. However, it is impossible to eliminate all risks associated with the use of this product. Ineffectiveness, injury, and other unintended consequences may result because of such factors as manner of use or application (including misuse), the presence of other materials, weather conditions, and other unknown factors, all of which are beyond the control of CAP IM Supply, Inc. All such risks shall be assumed by the user or buyer.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: To the extent consistent with applicable law, CAP IM Supply, Inc. makes no other warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, that extend beyond statements on the label.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: To the extent consistent with applicable law, neither CAP IM Supply, Inc., the manufacturer, nor the Seller shall be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use, handling, application, storage, or disposal of this product. To the extent consistent with applicable law, the exclusive remedy of the user or buyer for any and all losses, injuries or damages resulting from the use, handling, application, or storage of this product, whether in contract, warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price paid.
For more information visit www.Advecta3.com
DO NOT USE ON CATS - MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
For consumer questions call 1-888-846-4231
For medical emergencies call 1-855-844-4375
5 WAY PROTECTION AGAINST FLEAS, TICKS, BITING FLIES, MOSQUITOES AND LICE
● Repels and kills all life stages of fleas
● One treatment prevents further flea infestations for 4 weeks
● Kills fleas within 12 hours of application
● Prevents reinfestations by killing adult fleas before they lay eggs
● Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for four weeks
● Effectively targets all life stages of fleas and ticks
● Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks
● Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
● Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies
● Kills chewing lice
● Remains effective following swimming and/or shampooing
● Convenient, easy to apply topical solution
● Long-Lasting, Waterproof
EPA Est. No. 89609-FL-001
EPA Reg No. 91384-3
CAP IM Supply, Inc., 2825 E. Cottonwood Pkwy, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Net Contents: 0.136 fl. oz. 4 applicators each containing 0.034 fl. oz (1.0 mL)
500 EAST SHORE DR., SUITE 130, EAGLE, ID, 83616
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Advecta 3 Medium Dog information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-03-29