Sudafed 12 Hour Pressure+Pain Side Effects
Generic Name: naproxen / pseudoephedrine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 14, 2020.
Note: This document contains side effect information about naproxen / pseudoephedrine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Sudafed 12 Hour Pressure+Pain.
For the Consumer
Applies to naproxen / pseudoephedrine: oral tablet extended release 12 hour
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Any unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Stomach pain or heartburn.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
For Healthcare Professionals
The manufacturer has not provided adverse event information.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Aleve-D Sinus & Cold (naproxen-pseudoephedrine)." Bayer Pharmaceutical Inc, West Haven, CT.
More about Sudafed 12 Hour Pressure+Pain (naproxen / pseudoephedrine)
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.