Recal D Side Effects
Generic name: multivitamin with minerals
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 4, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about multivitamin with minerals. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Recal D.
Applies to multivitamin with minerals: oral tablet
Other dosage forms:
- oral capsule, oral liquid, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable
- oral capsule
- oral miscellaneous
- oral wafer
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Severe diarrhea.
- Very bad constipation.
- Muscle weakness.
- Numbness and tingling.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
More about Recal D (multivitamin with minerals)
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.