Piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical Side Effects
Applies to piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical: topical foam, topical gel/jelly, topical liquid, topical shampoo
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
Along with its needed effects, piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical:
Less common or rare
- Skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
- skin rash or infection
- sneezing (sudden attacks of)
- stuffy or runny nose
- wheezing or difficulty in breathing
More about piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical
- Patient Information
- Pyrethrum extract and piperonyl butoxide Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide Gel and Liquid
- Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide Shampoo
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.