Piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical Side Effects
Applies to piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical: topical foam, topical gel/jelly, topical kit, topical liquid, topical shampoo
Along with its needed effects, piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins topical:Less common or rare
- Skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
- skin rash or infection
- sneezing (sudden attacks of)
- stuffy or runny nose
- wheezing or difficulty in breathing
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about piperonyl butoxide/pyrethrins topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anti-infectives
- Piperonyl butoxide and pyrethrins topical
- Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide Gel and Liquid
- Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide Shampoo
- Pyrethrum extract and piperonyl butoxide Topical (Advanced Reading)