User Reviews for Piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins
Also known as: A-200 Lice Treatment, End Lice Liquid, Good Sense Lice Killing Shampoo, Step 1, Leader Lice Solution, Lice Treatment, Lice Treatment Maximum Strength, Lice-X Liquid, Licide, Pronto Lice Kill System, Pronto Shampoo & Cream Rinse, Pronto Shampoo Kit, Pronto Spray, Pronto with Metal Comb, Pyrinil Lice Control Kit, Pyrinyl II, Pyrinyl Liquid, Pyrinyl Liquid Shampoo, R & C, R & C Lice Treatment Kit, R & C Lice Treatment Spray, RID, Rid Pediculicide, Rid Pediculicide Spray, Rid Shampoo/Spray Kit, Tegrin-LT Lice Spray, Tegrin-LT Lice Treatment Kit, Tegrin-LT Shampoo, Tisit, Triple X Pediculicide …show all brand names
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Piperonyl butoxide/pyrethrins
RID (piperonyl butoxide / pyrethrins) for Head Lice: "Had to retreat. If it doesn't go away then I will do a Nax treatment. Nax has a different chemical in it."
DF494 December 3, 2015
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about piperonyl butoxide/pyrethrins topical
- Piperonyl butoxide/pyrethrins topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anti-infectives
- Piperonyl butoxide and pyrethrins topical
- Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide Gel and Liquid
- Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide Shampoo
- Pyrethrum extract and piperonyl butoxide Topical (Advanced Reading)