Generic Name: methyl salicylate, capsaicin, menthol and lidocaine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Terocin Topical Pain Relief Lotion
Methyl Salicylate 25%
Temporarily relieves mild aches and pains of muscles or joints.
- Only for external use.
- Do not use: on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin as well as in the eyes, mouth, genitals, or any other mucous membranes.
- Consult your physician: if pain is persistent or worsens or if using any other topical pain products.
- Call poison control if swallowed. If contact with the eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with cold water.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult physician for children under 12.
Wash and dry affected area. Shake bottle well before each use and gently rub
over area of pain. Use is not recommended more than four times a day. Wash
hands immediately afterwards to avoid contact with eyes.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate,
PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Borago
Officinalis Seed Oil, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine,
Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
120 ml (4 fl oz.)
Manufactured for: Alexso Inc.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Made in U.S.A.
methyl salicylate, capsaicin, menthol and lidocaine hydrochloride lotion
|Labeler - Alexso Inc. (963338061)|
More about capsaicin/lidocaine/menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics