Nuwiq Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nuwiq (antihemophilic factor) is a member of the miscellaneous coagulation modifiers drug class and is commonly used for Hemophilia A.
This Nuwiq price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nuwiq intravenous kit (recombinant albumin-free) is around $11 for a supply of 1 kits, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Nuwiq Coupons and Rebates
Nuwiq offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Nuwiq Octapharma Co-Pay Assistance Program: Eligible patients may save up to $12,000 per year on out-of-pocket costs; for additional information contact the program at 800-544-4440.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Nuwiq Free Trial Program: Eligible patients may receive free trial treatment at no cost (not to exceed 6 doses or not exceed approximately 20,000 IUs); for additional information contact the program at 800-544-4440.
|Number of uses:||One-time offer|
Patient Assistance Programs for Nuwiq
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Nuwiq (antihemophilic factor recombinant) Injection; IV Lyophilized powder
More about Nuwiq (antihemophilic factor)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- FDA Approval History