Neo-Synalar Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Neo-Synalar (fluocinolone/neomycin topical) is a member of the topical steroids with anti-infectives drug class and is commonly used for Bacterial Skin Infection and Dermatitis.
This Neo-Synalar price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Neo-Synalar topical cream (0.025%-0.5%) is around $662 for a supply of 60 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Neo-Synalar Coupons and Rebates
Neo-Synalar offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Neo-Synalar
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Neo-Synalar (fluocinolone acetonide-neomycin sulfate)
More about Neo-Synalar (fluocinolone / neomycin topical)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical steroids with anti-infectives