Carac Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
The cost for Carac topical cream 0.5% is around $2,640 for a supply of 30 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Carac Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Carac offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No manufacturer promotions could be found for this medication.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Carac
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Bausch Health Patient Assistance ProgramEligibility requirements:
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Based on FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Hardship appeals for patients residing in Puerto Rico will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change. This program may provide a Bridge Program for eligible patients who experience a delay, temporary loss, or change in coverage. Contact program for details.
- Carac (fluorouracil) Cream; Topical
More information please phone: 833-862-8727 Visit Website
More about Carac (fluorouracil topical)
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (24)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: topical antineoplastics
- En español