Bavencio Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Bavencio (avelumab) is a member of the Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies drug class and is commonly used for Merkel Cell Carcinoma and Urothelial Carcinoma.
This Bavencio price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Bavencio intravenous solution (20 mg/mL) is around $1,626 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Bavencio Coupons and Rebates
Bavencio offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Bavencio CoverOne Co-pay Card: Eligible patients may pay $0 per prescription with savings of up to $30,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 844-826-8371.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
|Expires||December 31, 2019|
Patient Assistance Programs for Bavencio
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Bavencio (avelumab)
Provider: CoverOne Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- This program also provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance.
- Bavencio (avelumab)
More about Bavencio (avelumab)
- Bavencio Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies