Avodart Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Avodart (dutasteride) is a member of the 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
This Avodart price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Avodart oral capsule 0.5 mg is around $155 for a supply of 30 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Avodart is available, see dutasteride prices.
|30||$5.18 – $8.04||$155.43 – $241.09|
|90||$4.97 – $6.46||$446.88 – $581.71|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Avodart offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Avodart
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: GSK Reimbursement Resource Center
- May have insurance
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- This program helps patients and healthcare professionals in the U.S. with coverage, reimbursement and coding issues for certain GSK products.
- Avodart (dutasteride) Capsule; Softgel
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Avodart (dutasteride)
More about Avodart (dutasteride)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors