Circle K Pain Reliever Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg
Labeler: Lil Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC code: 66715-6708
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 2, 2022.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 68-77°F (20-25°C)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose1, lactose monohydrate1, magnesium stearate1, maltodextrin1, medium-chain triglycerides1, mineral oil1, polydextrose1, polyethylene glycol1, polyvinyl alcohol1, povidone, purified water1, sodium starch glycolate1, stearic acid1, talc1, titanium dioxide
- contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
|CIRCLE K PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Lil Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.