Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 6, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Healthlife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-142
- Acetaminophen USP 325mg........................................Pain reliever
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate USP 2mg.............................Antihistamine
- Phenylephrine HCL USP 5mg.......................................Nasal decongestant
Tempporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
Temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- rash if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain dugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or last more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (844) 832-1138. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Tamper evident. do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methylcellulose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
(Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm EST) or https://www/facebook.com/republikrx/
The carton has the complete information.
acetaminophen 325mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, phenylephrine hcl 5mg tablet
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA (079656178)|
|Centurion Laboratories pvt. Ltd.||873229784||manufacture(69517-142), analysis(69517-142), pack(69517-142)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Other brands
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Norel AD, Contac Cold + Flu (Night Formula), GNP Cold Relief Plus, ... +11 more