DOCTOR MANZANILLA COUGH AND COLD
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 30, 2020.
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Mid Valley Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 62558-003
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (IN EACH 5ML)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mL
itching of the nose or throat
itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory
cough associated with a cold
the cough reflex that causes coughing
promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
Do not use - Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. With any other product containing diphenhydramine,even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use If you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Ask a doctor or pharmacist
before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause excitability especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
you get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplessness occurs
symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10mL) every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonfuls (5mL) every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
Store at controlled room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º-86ºF). Each dose contains less than 5 mg sodium.
Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Natural Chamomile, Natural Cherry Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution, Stevia, Sucralose.
To report serious side effects associated with the use of this product call the Poison Control Center.
100% Natural chamomile
Doctor Manzanilla Syrup
Cough & Cold
Itching Watery eyes
4 FL OZ. (118 mL)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg/5 mL (Cough Suppressant Antihistamine)
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg/5 mL (Nasal Decongestant)
100% Natural Chamomile
FOR A GREAT SOOTHING TASTE
Itching watery eyes
Distributed by: Midvalley Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Raymondville, TX 78580
|DOCTOR MANZANILLA COUGH AND COLD
doctor manzanilla cough and cold syrup
|Labeler - Mid Valley Pharmaceuticals LLC (079227119)|
|Registrant - Mid Valley Pharmaceuticals LLC (079227119)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Other brands
- Dimetapp Children's Nighttime Cold & Congestion, Children's Triacting Night Time, Dytan-D, Triaminic Night Time Cold & Cough