Lincoln by Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 3.8g in 100g
Labeler: Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
NDC Code: 69636-3066
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide (3.8% w/w)
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not get into the eyes
- If condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- for poison ivy, oak, and sumac
- apply ointment liberally as needed
- store at room temperature 15°C-30°C (59-86 F)
- avoid excessive heat
aloe vera leaf, alpha-tocopherol, ceteth-10, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cholecalciferol, glycerin, lanolin, lavender, methyl paraben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 60, propylparaben sodium, steareth-20, trolamine, vitamin A, water, FD&C Yellow No. 5, D&C Red No. 21
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (915839373)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.