Lincoln by Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 3.8g in 100g
Labeler: Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
NDC code: 69636-3066
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 2, 2023.
Zinc Oxide (3.8% w/w)
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not get into the eyes
- If condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- for poison ivy, oak, and sumac
- apply ointment liberally as needed
- store at room temperature 15°C-30°C (59-86 F)
- avoid excessive heat
aloe vera leaf, alpha-tocopherol, ceteth-10, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cholecalciferol, glycerin, lanolin, lavender, methyl paraben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 60, propylparaben sodium, steareth-20, trolamine, vitamin A, water, FD&C Yellow No. 5, D&C Red No. 21
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (915839373)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.