Aubio Life Sciences Lip
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Allantoin 5mg in 1g, Lidocaine 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Aubio Life Sciences LLC
NDC code: 70365-001
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 23, 2023.
Allantoin 0.50% (W/W)
Lidocaine 0.50% (W/W)
- For the temporary relief of pain and Itching associated with cold sores and fever blisters
- Relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes
- if condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Call Toll-free 1-844-My-Aubío (1-844-692-8246)
Weekdays 9am-5pm PT. If you are not completely satisfied, save receipt and remaining product and call us.
- Wash hands before and after applying gel
- Gently clean the affected area before applying
- Always rub gently into affected area
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sarracenia Stalk/Flower/Seed Extract (and) Sarracenia Purpurea Leaf/Stalk/ Flower/Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Xantham Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxytehanol
- Recap after each use
- Store at room temperature
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
|AUBIO LIFE SCIENCES LIP
allantoin and lidocaine cream
|Labeler - Aubio Life Sciences LLC (080080743)|
|KLEEN CONCEPTS||012989797||MANUFACTURE(70365-001), LABEL(70365-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.